Why You should Leave in Office on Time
We have this misconception at the back of our mine that by doing over time we are productive and our boss will see that we are a "har...
How your Boss perceive you is more than that but the combination of all the things that you've done. e.g if you Boss found out that you only surfing the net for the entire morning and you often do the OT isn't it creating a perception that you've OT because you didn't manage your time well during the office hour?
So Integrity is important and that is another topic, for now enjoy the reason why we should have leave the office on time as much as we can (keep in mind that we keep our integrity during office hour)
- Work is a never ending process. Even if you stay until next morning you will never finish it.
- interest of a client is not more important than your family
- If you fail in your life, your boss is not going to be the one who gives you a helping hand whereas your family would definitely offer help
- life doesn't mean coming to office, going home and sleeping. There is more to a life. You need time to socialize, entertainment, exercise and relaxation. Don't make your life meaningless
- You did not study hard and struggle in the life to be a machine and live meaningless life
- You love your career, but your family is even more important than your career in your life.
- You do no want to screw up or make your life miserable because of your job
- if you do work harder to gain career = +promotion +money +status but -time -health +stress -friends i don't think it's a wise decision
- last thing just send this page to everyone including your Boss :D