How to register a new passport number to ICA?
I'm a Singapore PR and I've just renew / change / get a new passport, how do I register my new passport to the ICA Singapore? Y...
I'm a Singapore PR and I've just renew / change / get a new passport, how do I register my new passport to the ICA Singapore?
You need to register or actually we should call it transfer your new passport data for the Re-Entry Permit.
Do it as soon as you've changed / renew your passport because you've got a new Passport Number.
I've forgotten to report my new passport number to ICA Singapore and in the immigration, the officer was nice enough to let me go and back in to Singapore under one condition ... I need to register as soon as possible to the ICA.
You may want to bookmark this page ... just in case you need it in the future :)
It's simple enough, Singapore is improving ... I remember 5 years ago ... anything related to passport or immigration, I need to go down to ICA at Lavender which sometimes is a time consuming. Nowadays ... everything is electronic ...
So how to register your new passport number to ICA for your Re-Entry Permit / PR.
It's actually the same page as extending your PR.
1. just go to http://erep.ica.gov.sg/erep
2. log in with your Singpas
4. it's a straight forward thing, just enter your particular, enter your new passport number, issue and expiry date, etc.
5. it will prompt you to confirm the data that you've entered.
6. Press Okay, it will says that your transfer has been successful.
7. Print out! if you don't have printer just save it as pdf and then print it out.
8. Keep the print out in your wallet .... just in case... (for me I'll capture it as a picture using iPhone, just for a backup)